Kiwi with Entry Sensor Magnet Kit
The Skyhawk Kiwi is an easy-to-setup, remote monitoring device that is powered by revolutionary cellular technology. Receive real-time notifications when your belongings or remote assets are touched, moved, or opened, without the need for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections.
The Kiwi operates on 3 AAA batteries and can be deployed with an active cellular connection for a period of over two years while monitoring for the presence of a magnet and vibrations. It has proven useful for monitoring the opening and closing of remotely located doors and gates. It has been widely deployed to monitor the activity of live animal traps both for TNR, pet recovery and NWCO operations.
- No Wi-Fi. No Power. No Problem.️ The Kiwi live-capture trap monitor senses both magnet pulls for trap door closures and vibration to detect animal movement; No power or Wi-Fi connection is needed; Kiwis are ideal for use in remote areas with limited infrastructure and work with any kind of trap
- Durable and Reliable: The Skyhawk Team worked with leading wildlife and trapping experts to design this portable detector that installs in minutes and withstands a wide range of harsh conditions without issue; Long-lasting batteries give you dependable intel and peace of mind
- Dual Sensors: No more checking empty traps; The Kiwi uses a vibration sensor to confirm a successful live animal capture and a reed switch that notifies you when the cage door shuts; An alert is sent to you within moments via text, email, or the Skyhawk CE app
- Know When a Trap Door Closes: Limit the time captured animals spend in a trap; The double sensors and instant notification help you know which traps to check; Skyhawk’s Kiwi was named “Outstanding Innovator of 2019” by NWCOA (National Wildlife Control Operators Association)
- Easy-To-Use App for iOS and Android: Simply download the Skyhawk CE App, register your device, choose your subscription plan, and start monitoring; The customizable app allows you to add and remove sensors, check battery status, and manage notifications through a streamlined user interface
|4.5 × 1.5 × 2.5 in